Work at Southend
Working at Southend means that you will be part of an exceptional development team, contributing in the creative process of the projects.
Our office is located in central Malmö, just opposite the train station. The studio is an open and bright environment, with ergonomic furnishing and all the tools needed to make great games.
Southend is always in search of talented people and you may very well be that person. Currently available positions are listed below.
Short guidelines when applying for positions:
- Your application should be in English. Please include your CV along with your work samples and make sure your age, contact information, education and previous experiences are included.
- Avoid sending files larger than 3 MB. Instead, make them available for us to view or download online. Please include required plugins or codecs and try to use standard formats such as RAR, DOC, PDF, JPG and AVI.
- If you are applying for a programmer position, please include both an executable and the source code.
- Please send your application by mail or email, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Due to legal reasons we can’t read submitted game ideas or design documents, so please don’t send us any.
- All applicants need to be able to relocate to Malmo, Sweden.